Stripped from the bowels of my friends' Facebook posts and other insanity that comes out of my head

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sandy Hijinx

"Getting bad here now. We went to supermarket for some last minute things, its a ghost town with nothing open. tried to score something to eat, behold the Pizzaria's around are the only last remaining food to be had....but when I got out of the car and was holding it a huge hurricane gust almost scored my pepperoni pizza and the box started folding and twisting but I saved it by running to the inside of tahoe back.....ok no more outtings till all this is DONE! I sooo thought that while my Pizza was flopping around from the carton peeking out...on top of it my umbrella broke going the wrong way out! And I was trying to throw my hoodie on my head"

 *life