Stripped from the bowels of my friends' Facebook posts and other insanity that comes out of my head

Monday, October 22, 2012

Sticky Situation

"I was getting dressed this morning after a shower and I grabbed a uhmmm… feminine hygiene product… of the panty liner sort… so I set it sticky side up on the bed, and went to grab some panties. About that time Stan hopped up on the bed and rolled over for belly rubbahs. When he got up he froze, then turned and looked at his back leg where it was stuck, looked at me with big WTF eyes, and started spinning in a circle to reach and grab it. Finally grabbed it and realized it was sticky, cuz he couldn't spit it out. Poor boy. His eyeballs were cross-eyed trying to see it. I was laughing so hard! He used his foot to pull it off his mouth and he just sat there holding up a paw with it stuck to his poor paw holding it out to me with the most pitiful expression on his face!!! I finally grabbed it off his foot. Poor boy. I haven't laughed that hard in forever!!!"

*life *animals