Stripped from the bowels of my friends' Facebook posts and other insanity that comes out of my head

Friday, April 22, 2016

Helpful Tip - Folding a Fitted Sheet

Hello everyone, it's time for another helpful tip!

You've probably seen all of the videos where smarmy people demonstrate how to fold a fitted sheet.

I'm not going to bore you with a video, mainly because my husband is currently napping and won't hold my cell phone while I fold a fitted sheet, so I'll just describe the process to you in these minor steps.

Anyone can do this, don't let those pompous know-it-alls in the videos make you feel little or inadequate... screw them, who do they think they are anyway!!!

Step 1: Pull the fitted sheet from the dryer.  Typically it is all bunched up, wrapped among itself in a ball, and probably still wet in the middle.



That's it!  Shove it in a drawer!

Use your appliances as they were made to work... and folding a fitted sheet is one of their jobs, not yours.

Now go have a glass of wine, job well done!